Saturday 15 December 2012

... ICI ...

Project 1

This is my first individual project in this subject which is to do a collage of my hometown where I have grown up. 
The title of this project is "My Place... My Memories"
Seremban is my hometown, I choose to use Negeri Sembilan map to do this collage. 




The second job is to do a summary of this subject by group.
We have to concentrate on the lecture notes 1 & 2 that we have learnt.
My group members are Jeffrey and Adrian.


Project 2(A)

This project is also a group project.
We have to act as client or team players in the construction industry.
Our job is to design and plan a building for Taylor's University.
I am designing and planning to build a revolving restaurant and mini shopping mall for Taylor's.


This is my project area in Taylor's.



Revolving mechanism system used in my project.



Eco friendly decorations in my project.


The illustrative concept.


Zoning and layout planning of my mini shopping mall.


Zoning and layout planning of my revolving restaurant.


Project 2(B)



No comments:

Post a Comment